- David Sumner is a freelance writer with a specialization in reporting on the world of finance. David holds a B.A. from the University of Maryland. Currently David is based in the U.S. but spends a good portion of the year traveling throughout Europe and Asia
Last articles of David Sumner:
- Bernanke May Cut Asset Purchases
- Bullard’s Remarks Impact The Market
- Yen Rebounds On Japanese Economy Minister’s Concerns
Sophie J. Fletcher
- Sophie J. Fletcher currently heads iFOREX's Research Department, which analyzes and reports the impact of world events on the global financial market. Ms. Fletcher holds a B.A. from the Emory university and a Masters Degree in international finance. Ms. Fletcher spends the majority of her time in South America and Europe covering each region’s upcoming financial moves and events as they happen.
Last articles of Sophie J. Fletcher: